Friday, February 17, 2006

New Favourite Dessert~

If you ever had the chance to drop by Sun & Surf of Sunway Resort Hotel, please, give their bakery and looksee. After 7 p.m. there's a 50% discount for all baked products including muffins, doughnuts, rye bread, and a wonderful array of breads whose names I can't remember. =P

Anywho, they also have cakes. Cakes and chocolates. Wonderful cakes and chocolates. Wonderful, glorious cakes and chocolate. Wonderful, glorious, scrumptious, toothsom... I think you get the point.

Which brings me back to what I had in mind in the first place. My new favourite dessert. Carusac. Chocolate Carusac. It's just called carusac. But it's chocolate. It didn't look appetizing at first, especially since it was coated with raw chocolate powder. But the moment it lands on your tongue. *.* I couldn't chew, I couldn't move, I couldn't say a word. It tastes SO GOOD!!!

Anyone dropping by Sunway soon?

No comments: