Saturday, January 6, 2007

Equanimity

"calmness; composure."

January.06.2007:Saturday
+ had lunch with yvonne & joo @ 1U +
+ cell group in my house for this month +
+ spent 1,000 g on vending license here +

Today I saw a sight that made me smile in my heart. A small dream that came true when and where I would not expect. Make that 2.

I had lunch with 2 very, very good friends from two different circles of friends I have. That was the first small dream. I've always wanted to know if I could bring any of them out together and can still be able to hang out. I'm glad we did. While we walked and chatted and ate, my heart was smiling inside. Really.

The second small dream happened later in the evening. It's not what I expected at all. I've been yearning, or wondering, for a time when I can read in an environment where everyone else wants to read too; together in the same place. My cell group was at my place and my little dream came true when we were asked if we had finished our week's worth of bible reading. Most of us haven't. >.>;;;;; So we all took out our bibles and started reading. When I looked around, my heart just smiled. I was pleased to see what I saw. People reading. It's a very pleasant feeling. (Of course, when I thought about reading in that sort of environment, I was picturing the DOME cafe at MidValley where it overlooks a park on slow days when no one's really around.) =P

2007 is going to be great.

No comments: