Saturday, August 23, 2008

Apologies for That-Which-Was-Lacking

It seems that many have been waiting for my updates and I haven't been able to give any. My apologies.

I didn't get to blog about the birthdays of Yi Voon, Pui Ming, Yi Peng and Yi Mei, and I didn't get to blog about Malacca, and I didn't get to blog about Rami's visit, Famine-30...

Lol!

Looks like I haven't been updating for far too long! (But I am updating at our LEO club's blog... go check it out!) I've actually bloged about Famine 30 and other LEO club related events there (duh... it's LEO club's blog...)

Well, I'll let you in on what I have upcoming for the rest of this month =)


Tomorrow, I will be working for L&CSC for the morning to get extra pocket money. Hehe. (It's actually nice earning money and once you do, taking money from my parents felt weird and disloyal... lol...) Oh! After that, Chian (and maybe Voon) will take me to a salon to finally get a good hair cut! All in preparation for August 30th.

The Monash Ball. It's going to be interesting. The theme is Mardi Gras and there's an after party at Euphoria. We're holding it in Sunway Resort Hotel and Spa's Grand Ballroom this year. My dress arrived today too~! (Of course I won't show it to you now!) =P

I'm leading edification again tomorrow. I really pray that what I say doesn't lead people astray x.x I'm only currently regaining bit by bit the passion I had before and right now, I'm really enjoying doing things for God. I'm still trying very hard to talk to my good friends about my faith in Him who is above all things. (If you think I'm talking about you, hehe... I also don't know what to say...) But... being a Christian is something I'm happy about... and most of the time, I don't know how to truly express my feelings. I think, my friends just pick it up without me having to say much... something I'm actually grateful for. =X

On Sunday, the new worship team recruits are going to meet up at my worship leader's home to finish up our training module. It's been implemented awhile back to ensure that every new recruit knows what we're getting ourselves into. (Our church really takes our ministries seriously... maybe that's why I always find it difficult to accept when I encouter people who doesn't know when to be serious. Because, I get that there are times when jokes are appropriate and when fun and games are important but... if it's put into a serious situation, I really find it difficult to accept.)

I'll be buying nasi lemak for all of them to eat. Hehe.

On Tuesday I have an oral presentation on a specific surgical wound infection that was identified in one of our lab sessions as being caused by Staphylococcus aureus. I'm too lazy to explain what is it but I might put up the presentation on slideshare.com after the presentation for fun. Haha.

There will also be a physiology test on Wednesday... guess at what time? It's at 2pm when I will be in immunology lab. Does that sound familiar? Class clashes are really annoying. They're inconvenient to everyone and inappropriate too. The only thing I could do was to email our lecturer and set up and appointment to fix this. Looks like I'll be studying ahead of everyone (which... isn't entirely a bad thing.)


Hmm... looks like I've made another lengthy wordy post with literally no pictures at all. Should I promise a picture post next? Nah...

No comments: