Sunday, August 30, 2009

Christian Book Fair

Just got back from the book fair at Menara PGRM (oh dear, I don't even know what it's called or where it was... I know the way there though).

Funny thing is, I did not hear about it until today (the last day of the book fair). If it wasn't for Miss Beh who needed someone to show her the way there, I wouldn't have gone either. Can't say I regret going now. (How could I? I was surrounded by books! It was splendid!)

Found out a friend, who happened to be at that fair, was working for Canaanland (a Christian bookstore); from which I bought these lovelies: "What the Bible says about" series on worship and emotions; and a book on relationships in life.

So yesh, Carolyn has books to read for the next week or so! I got bored of anime/manga so to speak and having books to read is great. Can't wait for the Five Greatest Warriors by Matthew Reilly to come out soon!


Today's verse (from the Gideons):
so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
  It will not return to me empty,
  but will accomplish what I desire
  and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

(Isaiah 55:11)

No comments: