Sunday, April 26, 2015

Activating a dormant CIMB account overseas (Part 2)

:: Updated! Issue Resolved! See Latest Post! ::

So the Internet had no answers for me. I opted therefore to look for a Facebook page. Yes, I turned to Facebook.

Turns out, CIMB did have a facebook page and people do post their problems on their wall. I decided to post my problem and it turns out this Facebook page was properly manned and a customer service representative was assigned to me almost immediately.

They requested for my contact particulars, which I happily gave. Since then we've exchanged two e-mails, requiring a formal request letter from me to my CIMB home branch. I have sent both a PDF and the actual physical letter to CIMB.

I now await news of its arrival and the resolution of this problem.

Until then.

-----
Previous post
Latest post

No comments: