Monday, September 19, 2016

An... other Android vs. iPhone Comparison

Thanks to iOS 10 I was finally able to declutter my iPhone 5. But I still have a lot of miscellaneous items taking up space that I have no idea what they are. Deleting apps did not help solve this problem. How do you get rid of these mysterious files???

It always amazes me that my Android has music, photos, videos, and over 150 apps but still maintain a good 3gb of free space but iPhone can hardly spare me 1gb without any multimedia files downloaded, and with only 62 apps. (After deleting all the apps I don't use, Apple tells me my phone capacity is 13.15gb instead of 11.2gb but my available storage is still 1.6gb with 0 songs, 0 videos, and 12 photos (recent screenshots; so very lightweight compared to jpg files. I was trying to make space for the update so all my photos were completely removed.).) Both phones are supposed to have 16gb storage capacity.

On a side note, iOS 10 is basically the result of iPhone taking a peek at Android's success and finally realizing what works! I was delighted to find out that the new homepage widgets lets me use iPhone like how I use Google Now (well... Android in general).

No comments: