Tuesday, January 3, 2006

The First Three Days...

+ the day I felt like a zombie :: regular 3 cups of coffee not working +
+ glad the gift (project) was finished by 6 PM +

January.02.2005:Monday
+ regretted not visiting waterfalls +
+ made qi qi cry o.o;;; +
+ came back by 5 PM +
+ remembered "project" at 9.00 PM +
+ slept at 2.00 AM :: project still unfinished +

January.01.2005:Sunday
+ remembered retreat 1/2 before leaving home for church +
+ left for Bukit Tinggi at 12.30 PM +
+ surprised at topic chosen for discussion +
+ sho happy when spaghetti sauce finished +

:: Visited ::
+ Japanese House +
+ French Village +

+ God can work in you if you'll just let Him +

Yup!! that statement is true in so many ways!
I led the children to sing a song that I don't know during sunday school and apparently, from the feedback I got, it was well led. (Praise God!!!)
I hope to children enjoyed it though.
and I hope everything went well after I left for Bukit Tinggi.
There was another song I wasn't there for >.>;;;;;

No comments: