Saturday, December 31, 2005

LAST DAY OF THE YEAR!!!!

Yup!! It's the last day of 2005!!!!

o.o

at least, this time, after so many, many, many, many errr... years.. hmm... I think I enjoyed my birthday and the coming new year's feeling the most!

in spite of everything, it's the first time that I'm actually happy that a new year is coming! I used to wish the year wouldn't end coz, time is flying by so quickly, growing older and older >.>;;; and there are just so much I still wanted to do...

but now, I'm glad it's coming to an end coz, next year, I'm starting an entirely new chapter in my life! (^o^)V

well, bye-bye long and wonderful 2005, and... (with the help and blessing from God and the support of my wonderful friends and family, and friends,) ;p

... may 2006 be yet another wonderful (if not better) Year!

Happy New Year ^^

December.30.2005:Friday
I know I had lots to do... but... I couldn't help just plopping my head on the pillow and closing my eyes and wishing that the wonderful dream I had the night before to come back.... and falling asleep promptly after that. >.>;;

It's not my fault TT____TT

+ can't find student's card or library card +
+ forgot to buy materials for 'special gift project' +
+ why do I have to leave everything to the very last minute?? TwT +

No comments: