Thursday, July 19, 2007

Charles Peters

"Bureaucrats write memoranda both because they appear to be busy when they are writing and because the memos, once written, immediately become proof that they were busy."

July.19.2007:Thursday
When I read that quote, I couldn't help but think how cynical that sounds! Then I thought about the few days I've been back home - talking to my parents, friends, listening to news and whatever it is people share with each other when they chat - and realized, everyone around me was just as cynical! Unable to believe the best out of people and unable to believe the best out of themselves. (Generally speaking. Probably not true for anyone.)

PS: I think I wrote this too long ago and forgot to post it. Heh. Forgot where I was going with this too. Probably towards the fact that I found myself becoming more cynical each day since I got home. Maybe.

No comments: