Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Louis Vermeil

"The prime purpose of eloquence is to keep other people from talking."

September.24.2007:Monday
Found another cool thing. Got this from Sam's blog this time. She found it in Frankston VIC and I was quite surprised to find one in Petaling Jaya too. It's a project/organization for people to give things away for free and get other stuff you want for free. It's called "freecycle". You could visit the yahoo group to find out more about it or google "freecycle Malaysia" to find out more.

September.22.2007:Saturday
Found this cool website recently. xD It's an online shop on blogspot called Min's Creations. =)

September.12.2007:Wednesday
Check this out!! An article about the Born To Fly program I was a part of. =D

4 comments:

Eugene said...

Heyo Carolyn!

Eugene Chua here! Long time no see huh. How's life in Australia?

Take care! :)

- k o R i - said...

hey there eugene ^^
I'm already back in Malaysia =P

Eugene said...

o.O
Back already? That's fast... Haha. Opp. Time sure flies nowadays.

So then, how's things in Msia? :p
What're u up to?

- k o R i - said...

Well, things are still pretty much like my previous blog posts.. lol.. I haven't had a break from the neverending flow of assignments/reports so I haven't been able to update much. Not that updating about my lack of sleep would be very interesting.. =^w^=