Thursday, June 4, 2009

1 Chronicles 29:11

“Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, O LORD, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all.”

Father in heaven, I pray that you will help me remember that in all things, we are aiming to glorify your name and that in all things, you are the center of everything. I pray for your blessings and that you will remember me for what I am doing not so for my own selfish ambition but that our church would be a blessing unto your name and not a hindrance to our faith in you. Give your children understanding, patience, grace, and most of all be in our midst as we work things out. I pray that whatever the outcome of this meeting, we will remember that it is your will and not ours that we seek. Let your will be done and if it is so, give us peace in recognizing this. I ask for your presence to be with us during this meeting and let us not be taken over by emotion or selfish pride. In Jesus Name, I pray, Amen.

No comments: