Monday, February 15, 2010

How Not To Spend V-day cum CNY

Spending V-day without that special someone is somewhat depressing if you're a festive person. (Which thankfully, I'm not.) But spending V-day with your brother? In two different shopping malls in less than two hours? Oh-em-gee.

I had expected pyramid and subang parade to be... well, quite dead on cny but I hadn't expected sooo many shops to be closed! There goes the bag shopping plan. Now I have no backpack to use. (I guess I could sew it up a bit more so it wouldn't break within the next... I don't know... one week?)


In view of my present boredom, I have decided to report on my daily activities. (Oh, it's a given I'd be spending time with darling given that he's back from Aussie until the end of February, so this won't be included in my report. ;P)

If I'm not doing labwork, I'm writing labwork.
If I'm doing non-labwork related activities, I'm on facebook.
If I'm not on facebook, I'm reading and responding to emails.
If I'm not dealing with emails, I'm dealing with MUPA-related events.

It's quite routine actually. I would add reading manga to this list but I've run out of manga I'd like to read. Recommendations anyone?

Current facebook apps:
+ Zoo World +
+ Mafia Wars +
+ Cafe World +
+ Restaurant City +
+ Bejeweled Blitz +

Recent Links
+ MUPA: a sub-division of the Monash Student Council +
+ MUPA Intranet: A site for all Monash Masters, PhD & Hons students +
+ Land of Acardia: A role playing site at deviantart +

Keeping Up With:
+ Ashita no Ou-sama (recently completed) +
+ Bloody Monday Season 2 +
+ Detective Conan +
+ Fairy Tail +
+ Full Metal Alchemist +
+ Goong +
+ Hajime no Ippo +
+ History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi +
+ K-On! +
+ Kekkaishi +
+ Naruto +
+ Skip Beat +
+ The One +
+ One Piece +
+ Xxxholic +


Spending time with family is important to many people. 
I on the other hand, try my best to spend as little time with them. 
I wonder why. 

No comments: