Monday, December 19, 2005

A Half-Good Day...

+ wondering why I'm updating so often +

Now that I'm home, and that mum's not home, I can finally do what I want to do with the computer!

Finally!!!

So, I'm here, updating this blog. Like I said, I'll be using this blog as my main webpage instead of geocities for now. Song Requests will still be at geocities, since, I like it there better. Heh. (Unless, of course, I am able to find a better host.)

+ uploaded photos from comic fiesta +
+ downloading yakitate japan from episode 46 +
+ looking for latest xxxholic chapters +
+ still looking for d.gray-man +

Did I tell you I took a pic with Allen Walker from D.Gray-man at the comic fiesta last Saturday??? I didn't? Well, now I'm TELLING YA!

The picture's still in Kyu's cellphone, so, I'll have to wait till Friday, when she comes back from her holly. (Can't wait!)

+ forgot to get offer letter from uni today +
+ in the process of uploading anime mp3s to new server host +

No comments: