Wednesday, December 28, 2005

::Update::

+ finally found the 'drop-list' button in laptop keyboard +
+ some kind, sweet soul bought me a hot cup of chocolate +
+ 4.p.m.: just saw a very good looking guy!!! XD +
+ 4.05.p.m.: the guy came back! and he's 2 years older >D;;; +
+ realised I forgot to upload files for rei o.o;;; +

December.27.2005:Tuesday
+ couldn't sleep before 12 a.m. since Saturday night +
+ almost died at work +
+ glad I could chat with friends who're not here ^^ +
+ had dinner at pyramid tower - an all you can eat buffet +

And was the food good! Especially desert~

After the dinner I was so stuffed that I didn't know what to do... but I was wearing a smile that looked like a cat-face. Yes, CAT-face! 嬉だからさ~

+ forgot to come online +
+ re-read The Lord of The Rings: obviously slept late again +

December.26.2005:Monday
+ so free today +
+ added a download firefox button +

December.25.2005:Sunday
+ had nightmare with that song! >.< +
+ finished baked goods and wrapping! +
+ Joo baked me a cake =3 +
+ half of gifts received were pink o.o +

No comments: