Monday, June 11, 2007

Fecund

"fruitful; prolific. Also, intellectually productive."

I wish I can say for sure that my revision had been fecund. There's always something you can't seem to recall.

June.11.2007:Monday
+ have to go to the nearest post office +
+ will have to go tomorrow instead +
+ bro took over my PDA left in Malaysia +

Decided to edit this photo taken from a trip to Adelaide two years ago. Just did minor changes and added a simple frame. I want to use this for as a background for another piece I have in mind. Chose this photo because it reminded me of the very first oekaki I published xD


Original photo taken.


Edited version.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i remember your koala bear oekaki!!!!! XD

- k o R i - said...

Hehehe... I remember that one too xD
I did an earlier oekaki, extremely beginner level oekaki... lolz...
oekaki-ed purple clouds and sunrays falling through. don't think it's still in my gallery...

Kenny Chan said...

U GAVE UR PDA TO SOMEONE ELSE??! Ini violation of fundamental PDA rights!

- k o R i - said...

lol!!
no... I did not give it away. wth?
my brother can't even use it coz he doesn't know graffiti xD