Wednesday, February 6, 2008

New Layout

Wee~ I finally got a new template! The sidebar's wanting though... Too small for comfort. That said, my tag-board's presently off-site; so you'll have to click the link provided to drop a comment. (Sorry for the inconvenience.) Then again, might as well leave your lovely well appreciated comments in my posts. =)

I've added and removed stuff from my sidebar and left the rest as it is. My favourite verses and verse of the day are now links, unfortunately. I'll look into how I can actually have them displayed.

Well, if I can fix a certain other template with proper width, I'll be switching to that one! So, hehe, enjoy this new layout.

2 comments:

chian said...

wheeeeee~ new template~~ where did you find it from?

- k o R i - said...

Nyaha.. I got it from blogcrowds.com but I think a lot of templates there are used by many many people lol... I'm going to change the template again soon XD