Tuesday, February 5, 2008

You know...

Today's observation...
"You know you're in love when you order your darling's favourite dish instead of your own... even when she/he isn't there."

February.5.2008:Tuesday
Sigh... I didn't get to go out today... So sad... Was supposed to go shopping but couldn't in the end. It didn't help that mom was so stressed at home... (Why do I always get picked at? x.x) She never fails to make me feel like the perfect daughter gone all wrong... Like a failure... A dream that almost came true but didn't in the end...

If you haven't already guessed, I'm presently feeling blue. Staying at home didn't help. Though the nap in the afternoon did help the "not thinking about anything". I was happily about to write about the New Year cookies I got recently when a certain someone couldn't stop herself from berating about sharing with the rest of the family. (What does she want? Have me report to her everything I do or get or encounter? Does she need a report on how many breaths I took today?)

Gah... I lost my mood to even blog...

1 comment:

Kenny Chan said...

Soooo... how many breaths have u taken today?

Y no report wan?

P.S. My random verification code is 'sworg'. Hahaha! Me Like!