Saturday, February 16, 2008

Thank you Everyone!

Thank you so much for coming over and accompanying me! I was really happy that you guys would come over and have bbq for the sake of having bbq. The Friday night jam must have been so tiring! Thank you again for being so willing to come over.

Well, I was happy I had my marshmallows and choco-bananas. To me, they were all that mattered for the bbq. Hehe. The sausages and garlic bread were next on the favourites list but everything else was really just extra. *Thumbs up!* So thank you again for helping me eat up the food. The leftover chicken were my lunch and dinner the next day. They're all gone now so all's good.

As for what happened that day...

Joo was thankfully around to ferry me to Tesco to get whatever else I thought I had to buy. Kenny and Voon came just as Joo was about to go home to bathe. Voon helped out in the kitchen, Kenny set up the pit with Dad and started the fire. Dear came a little later to help as well while I showered; after which I came down to set the table.

Everyone came at odd odd hours! Apparently the traffic that night was more appalling than usual. Some came at 8, some at 9, and there was one who came at 11.30. But that was for reasons other than traffic. (Still.) We played the "Mafia" game after the fire died. Played several rounds before Mei, Peng, Mun K, and Joo had to leave. It was a good thing Peng and Mei left their deck of cards with us. Everyone else who stayed back played a very odd version of Go Fish...

It was decided that the jelly (courtesy of Kenny's mom) had to go. And since there were many of us, and the deck sort of diminishes to nothingness very quickly, every time the deck finishes and someone has to go fish, they eat a jelly instead! Those who win first (finishes their cards in hand) has to eat jelly too; and those who lose (the last to finish their cards in hand) as well. After there were very little jelly left, we used choco-bananas too! I think we played until everything was gone.

It was fun! =D

1 comment:

chian said...

you're welcome! I had fun too! :)
i ate my first chicken drumstick bbq :P

too bad we didn't take any photos