Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Not in the mood...

Recent Anime:
+ Katekyou Hitman Reborn +
+ Vampire Knight +
+ Kyou Kara Maoh +
+ Bus Gamers +
+ Shugo Chara +
+ Soukou no Strain +

Is there any newly completed anime around? I want to watch something without having to stop and wait for the ending. For some reason I feel like just wasting time away by watching anime without doing anything. Sigh, no mood to read a book either.

Just finished six asssignments two weeks in a row. A few more coming up. More club meetings and more event plannings too. I think I would like to retire from clubs next sem. I don't regret spending so much time on clubs this sem since, it made me face reality and made me realize that I'm really and seriously the studying type. Activities and etc tire me out. Planning events were fine when I was a teenager but now, I think I've had enough of event planning.

Will update photos next. Haven't had time to sit down and look at photos and sort them out. Will do so in the next post.

On another note: I slept for twelve hours after handing in my last assignment. *Happy!*

No comments: