Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tagged (by su lyn)

Okay, so I've finally decided to put this up. Lol. I'm not exactly bored but I'm most definitely unwilling to start/finish my reports due on Monday. I've already lost Thursday's night sleep and going through monthly pains isn't helping. So why am I here again? Internet connection isn't working fast enough for me to get a dose of manga/anime ;_____; So not cool!

 

Instructions: Remove one question from below, add in one of your own(personal), to make a total of 20. Tag 10 people in your list in the end of this post. Notify them.

1. At what age do you wish to be married? Married by 28 at least. I believe a certain sense of maturity is required if you're going to be married and commit to a lifelong relationship. Of course, if my darling proposes and I accept... that might be a different thing altogether xD

2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you'd take and why? Probably... joo, kenny, and chian. Why arr... Coz they're good friends and they seem to be the type who'd think of how to get out of the island and actually get all of us out? XD

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Japan!

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be? To be able to travel around the world and live in places I've dreamed of as a kid.

5. Do you believe you can survive without money? I wish there was a way I don't have to be bound by money .____.;;; So, unfortunately, the answer is no. I would still need it to survive.

6. What are you afraid to lose the most? People I care about.

7. If you win $ 1 Million, what would you do? Build my dream computer... then my dream home... then my dream laboratory... then my dream library... bwahaha! (This is probably the reason why I would never win $$$!)

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Yes... but I'm a girlish at heart. I'd love it if he confesses first.

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. She's fun, quiet, and smart. Why are they good points? Because, it's why I admire her. XD

10. What requirement you wish from your other half? Wish from arr... If got nothing to wish for then how leh? I love him the way he is already... =X

11. What kind of person you hate the most? Inconsiderate ones...

12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you? Nope. I believe that everything you are today is because of what happened to you in your past. If you change something, you might not be who you are today. It'll be as though you've lost your identity.

13. What is your most embarrasing moment in your entire life? I don't want to share this... there's too many to consider... >.< lot ="(">

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? God.

15. If there's ever a war(or things that are similar) happening in your place, are you going to move to a safer place, or fight? Move. I'm all for peace and peaceful surroundings. If there's war, I'll run.

16. If you have the chance, which part of your character you would like to change? Sometimes I think I'm too self-absorbed to the point where I don't think about anyone but me. I'm trying very hard to change this aspect!

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with? Jesus.

18. What's your weakest point? Inability to express myself properly. I get misunderstood a lot. And I don't know how to explain that what they're thinking wasn't what I intended to say. Sigh...

19. If you can choose to be talented in one field, what would it be? Playing the piano. Well, I can play the piano just... I don't think I'm very good at it. I'd like to be able to play it and be able to perform.

20. If you were given a chance to live in your own Utopia (ideal world), would you take it? Probably not. My ideal world's kinda boring. xD

 

There. Finally. Lol.

I tag: chianli, chris, elisha, eugene, kenny, kyu, ming choi, xinn.

2 comments:

Johnny Ong said...

hopefully u are courting now as putting a deadline to marry by 28 is really a high calling ... hehe

- k o R i - said...

xD;;;; lolz... high calling??? maybe it does sound impossible after all... =P