Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Plant Depression

The title says it all. I'm depressed. It wasn't because my plants were dying from too much nitrogen. I've already known about that a whole week ago. Depression came today when my lecturer announced to the whole lab that our group weren't watering our plants often enough. That sucked. Particularly since I've checked with my group mates if they've watered that day or not. The plants were alive and healthy on Friday last week too =( Guess it probably had to do with the weekend. Too many hostelites gone back home and no one around to water them. I suppose it wasn't alright after all, not watering the plants for half a day, that is.

That was probably something you guys didn't need to hear. Still, I couldn't help but thought that today's quote would have been more useful last week than this week. All the signs were there telling us we've overdosed the nitrogen but I've just ignored them, thinking nothing too bad can happen. Maybe that was really why I got depressed.

-lyn-

- Unknown -
"A wise man can see more from the bottom of a well than a fool can from a mountain top ."

Anime this week: -

Claymore 19
+ their survival was obvious and expected +
+ finally see Raki! +
+ did not expect the predictable: Raki met her +

Romeo x Juliet 17
+ awww, Romeo's smile was so sweet! +
+ really can't say they don't deserve each other +
+ okay... major plot development! +

Bleach 136
+ boring +
+ didn't even finish the whole episode +

Naruto: Shippuden
+ suspenceful! +
+ well, at least I'm much more impressed by Sakura ^^ +
+ when are they going to get free of their duplicates? =.= +
+ naruto deserves to get kicked +

No comments: