Saturday, May 16, 2009

Frustrated...

This week must be a special week. A very special week indeed. I meet all kinds of people that I cannot comprehend.

Today, I arrived at praise and worship practice 5 minutes late and found a new keyboard waiting on stage. (I should be shouting for joy? Not quite.)

I really need to know who bought that thing. And ask why. It's a 66-key keyboard with functions that do not allow immediate change while "performing" and its sound is not controlled by touch. Unlike an upright or an acoustic piano, the sounds are so detached! I can't play strings properly, I can't play PIANO properly, and I can't PLAY properly.

It's frustrating.

The most important point is the 66-keys. It's so short! Everytime I play for the kindergarten I always think "thank goodness I don't have to play this keyboard for praise and worship because it's so short I can't play the bass keys properly."

Now?

I have an e***** 66-key keyboard for Sunday service.

They were supposed to buy the keyboard with both me and the other pianist present, or at least I was told so. That was to prevent BLOG POSTS LIKE THIS!

No comments: