Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What's out there?

This whole semester has been equated to one word. A dreadful word I no longer wish would exist. Although, the very existence of that word means that I am fully enjoying freedom and have time in my hands.

BOREDOM.

Yes, I am bored. Apparently not bored enough to blog but bored all the same. Assignments coming in doesn't really take away boredom.

Dear friends, if you love me, call me out or invite me for lunch or a day out. I'll take you to boutiques, cinemas, shopping malls, eating outlets, or just about any place that would seem fit to spend time in.

I need to leave my house ;_;

On a side-note, I got a haircut:


After going missing from the blogosphere... I began looking up my list of posts to see what sort of authorship I had before. I find that I keep changing the way I think many times over and go back to certain ways sooner than I thought I would. And... I found so many drafts left undone!

It seems I have a habit of not finishing what I started...

Reminds me of that personality test I took during the worship camp. It told me that I "think" through what I am supposed to do, then I have to "feel" right about it, before I can actually "do" what I am supposed to do.

That long process must really be the reason why I cannot finish things I start a lot of times. [Insert laughter here.]

2 comments:

Johnny Ong said...

its good to blog and we cld see how we have grown over the years

- k o R i - said...

aww! thanks for always following my blog xD

yea... not only do we see ourselves grow, we get to keep ourselves in check and making sure we don't forget our important things!