Saturday, May 16, 2009

Save, Save, Save

Saving the world...

...through recycling, reusing, and reducing.

The recycling awareness campaign at Monash University Sunway by the Leo Club ends today. A whole tonne of papers, plastics, and other recyclables were sorted this morning in my absence. (Sorry, I overslept...)

Saving the community...

...through raising awareness and screening for diseases.

Saving up!

This week marks the... xth week I've been doing my best to save on expenses. (I can't remember how long... probably the whole semester though!) I bring my own lunch to uni, bring my own bottle of water... really saved a lot! And~~~ I go out much less so I don't spend as much on movies/expensive food/shopping :D

This should have been a photo post! lol!! But my mobile does not have anything for this =( Darn!

No comments: