Sunday, May 31, 2009

Restaurant City on Facebook

Dear says I'm addicted to this game. I don't think I am hahaha... Besides, it's the type of game that levels up on its own. You'll just have to strategize for it to maximize its own ability to level up. (Is that a sign of addiction?)

This picture is the latest picture I took of my restaurant. I'm collecting money and gourmet points for it to reach a nice size in order to start beautifying it. As you can see, it's not very 'beautiful' right now. Just extremely practical. XD

How I maintain a 50.0 popularity:
+ The distance between the cook and each table must be such that the waiter walks a minimal distance. This is to reduce the amount of time the customer waits and reduce the possibility of a customer leaving from waiting too long. +
+ There must be a greater distance from the door to the actual tables where the customer sits. This gives the waiters more time to clear the tables and more time for cook to prepare the next meal. Again, this reduces the number of customers leaving from waiting too long. However, the distance cannot be too great because this actually increases the number of customers leaving from waiting for a table too long. +
+ There must be enough toilets so that your customers won't leave without giving you a thumbs up for the good meal. +
+ Place waiting chairs between the route from the door to the tables. This increases the waiting time each customer is willing to tolerate. So, more customers will actually go to your table rather than leave without eating. This also decreases the number of customers who gives a thumbs down for having no chairs to sit on at all. +
+ Everything else you place in your restaurant will be an extra or is for decoration purposes only. It will not add to your gourmet points or popularity. +

For some reason the review became a strategy guide. Haha! Anyway, I believe that as long as you can see an average of 6 plates set for your tables, you'll definitely reach 50.0 popularity points. Gourmet points are best reached if you have level 10 dishes but that's not entirely necessary.

Otherwise, the game is enjoyable and rather flexible.

Side-note: My brother just called me pathetic for blogging about a game on facebook ;_;

2 comments:

JoeanneWLV said...

Muahahaha~ I like ur strategies! ^^ Shud learn from u.. Muahaha~ and I hate doing report... =.=

- k o R i - said...

ahahahha... why else would I be blogging about RC when there are two reports due tomorrow??!! XD

aiyo... feeling so distracted... fell asleep early for some stupid reason and now I only have a few more hours to finish this thing =.=