Saturday, March 1, 2008

New Layout

For some reason I couldn't open my list of drafts and therefore can't edit the post I had written previously.

Here I am now blogging about this new layout I got. I like it lots but it seems that everytime I put in my tag-board, the whole sidebar gets pushed below the main body. So not cool. I'm working on fixing the dimensions of the tag-board so that it fits in perfectly without seeming overly thin.

It's 9.35 AM and I'm waiting for 10.15 AM to arrive so that I can start my journey to the Pavillion (first visit ever!) with my girl friends. I'm not even in Monash U waiting. I'm in THOL, using the A-level's general account freely for my own selfish purpose; with only Matthew Reilly's book called "Temple" to accompany me. I'm at page 226 where the group of adventurers have found themselves out of the claws of the great cats, known by Incans as Rapa, into the Amazon river where 1-tonne 22-feet black caiman alligator/crocodiles await them. Fun.

2 comments:

chian said...

u went to pavillion already~~~~~ yay~

- k o R i - said...

haha yea xD finally went there~~~