Monday, March 31, 2008

That Which Is New

I realized I haven't blogged about my new Sony Ericsson k530i (yes! my first camera phone!) and so I'm here... blogging about it! (If you can't tell, I'm in a good mood. Why? The reason is simple. I finished that 2500 word essay in 3 nights without losing sleep! - The quality of the essay is a different matter altogether so... I'll not think about it >.<)


I took these pictures using my sony cybershot (sony biased person). I like this picture the best. Thanks to the bright fluorescent lights just in front of me, most of my pictures had too much reflection... especially with flash .___.;;; Anyway, this one turned out best! I actually like the contrast that the gold band offered.


Haha! All my new things are black. My laptop, mouse, mic, headphones, external HDD, pouch, bag... omigosh! I just realized everything I bought after July 2007 is black! (Excluding clothes.)


What you see on the surface of the phone is just dust! Honest! They're not eraser debris or whatever else you think it looks like. Just dust. (If you can't see it, thank you for not trying.)

I've been using a nokia 6610 since Alevels until this year. That's, at least 3 years I think. I haven't used anything other than nokia since I got my first phone in Form 3 (besides that motorola flip phone 'inherited' from my cousin). Hmm...

Anyway! I've got my Sony Ericsson k530i =D Bought from clareen at forum.lowyat.net. I was pretty desperate for a new phone because my nokia was dying (flickering screen, suddenly hangs so that you can't turn it on or off or use it at all, malfunctioning keypads... it was pretty serious...) and I wanted it cheap and fast! My first choice was this slide phone but I decided against it since it wasn't released in Malaysia and I don't have the budget for it. (Parents refused to pay .___.)

So, with a budget of less than 1,000rm and requirements including: mp3 player, voice recorder, minimum 2.0 mega pixels camera (regretted, should've gotten 3.2), GPS-enabled (I tend to get lost), and 3G; I looked up every sony ericsson website I could find and ended up with the k530. Hah. I'm actually quite proud of it after using it for about 2 weeks. No regrets after all!

It can take photos through a microscope!

11 comments:

Johnny Ong said...

i guess it's not allowable to ask ppl to click on yr advert. best to erase that.

i own a sony too. seems that nokia and sony phones are amongst the main choices now

- k o R i - said...

uwa~! thanks for telling me that~! I've removed it now =D

Eunice said...

thanks for your comment!! of course I don't mind blog hopping & comments ;) it totally brightened my day too! REALLY happy for you & your new phone! :D

- k o R i - said...

hey eunice ^___^ thanks for dropping by~~

Eunice said...

your name is carolyn? its such a pretty name!! i always wondered why in the world i was named eunice, LOL.

- k o R i - said...

hehe, thank you eunice =) your name is pretty too you know ^__^ it is the name of faithful, good, and sincere women. =)

chian said...

hmm..i can see no dust on your phone ;)

Kenny Chan said...

umm... this phone got GPS meh?

o_O

- k o R i - said...

chian li, you're so kind ;____; you have no idea who was so innocently telling me "remove that eraser dust from your phone before taking that picture la!"

kenny, yes, got GPS xD but have to buy HGE-100 first =P (Sigh, another 2-400rm to spend)

~YM~ said...

Nice phone. I use my W850 to take photos thru microscope too!! X'P

But have to adjust accordingly, better than W810 though, cos I can zoom in an extra 2.5X. X'P

- k o R i - said...

YM, so nice! Your phone was in my shortlist when I was still considering which to buy LOL!

When I compared my phone to other people's phones with autofocus and light, they get nicer clearer photos and they can use macro. Mine can't. BUT! Through the microscope, they can't take clear pictures because the autofocus cannot focus at all. Hah. XD

Now if only the resolution is higher than 2MPs...