Friday, March 14, 2008

Work?

Assignments, events, societies, clubs... what made me decide to take up all this at once? In the first semester of my third year too! I couldn't have chosen a worse time to be actively participating in extra curricular activities.

Maybe it was because I felt as though I've wasted my first and second years in university. Maybe it was the craving for being more involved in student life and not just the academic. Maybe I just didn't want to feel so left out anymore.

That still doesn't explain anything.

Assignments due:
+ genetics essay +
+ genetics laboratory report +
+ genetics paper analysis +
+ microbiology essay (completed without editing) +
+ molecular biology laboratory report (submitted) +
+ molecular biology essay +
+ sci2010 oral presentation +
+ sci2010 literature review +

No comments: