Thursday, July 24, 2008

Just Noticed

It's been awhile since I put up photos. It may be time to put up somemore pictures soon. Yi Voon's and Pui Ming's birthday had just passed (Voon's was a month ago and Pui Ming's was just yesterday). For Yi Voon's b'day, the only reason why there was no photos was because the waiter didn't let me take photos of food in shogun =( Made me lose interest in taking any more. (Sounded like a good excuse at that time...)

My phone is currently getting overcharged on top of my dear brother's CPU. Sigh. Forgot about it after rushing out of my room to switch off the very loud alarm at 6 AM. It was a good thing everyone else continued (or pretended to continue) sleeping. (Oh, and at that time, I was pleased to see my character leveled up and not dead in WLO. This is the only game you can play sleeping, that is, if you just want to get a high leveled character without effort and enjoying the other parts of the game.)


Okay, now that that was over, I have a nice video to share with you. It's called "Lifehouse's Everything Skit". It was a skit I saw some of my teenage youth members practice for a sunday school event a while ago and it was a skit my shepherd in Aussie said she was going to do.

It was also a skit that made me cry...


Now don't you think that was an awesome story? We were first friends with God who showed us everything in this world and even though the pleasures (or pains) of this world drew us away further, and further from Him, He has never forsaken us. Even when we're at the lowest points of our lives or when we feel confused and lost to the point where we don't know what is what anymore, He is still there, calling out to us and saving us when we're overpowered by what we cannot handle. Our only saving grace and our only salvation.

Is it not great to know a God who is our friend and father?

No comments: