Sunday, July 20, 2008

Pink Flowery XML

Heh. I changed my layout.

This is actually much more manageable. I was actually trying out a different one but it had too many extra elements to deal with (top nav bar, search box, super big cute fonts that I liked). I settled for this one since format-wise, I actually like it.

Hmm... come to think of it, it has been many years since I've started blogging (since 2005?) At first, it had been for the sake of learning html. I used geocities back then since it's very basic and would require me to type in the html codes etc. It led me to start a song request site where any songs I had acquired through my own requests and hunting in non-English websites. (That is, Japanese songs from Japanese websites; or OSTs from anime =3) It was fun.

Then I decided to make a personal blog.

It led me to blogspot where my posts became more personal instead of short snippets of what has been happening to the site. I even included what happened to me. (Haha.)

Anywho... today was my first P&W session with my new P&W team. Although I'm still on probation (meaning I don't perform on stage) it still felt good knowing that soon I can serve God again with more than just living each day. I lost my passion awhile back but I'm slowly gaining it back; slowly realizing that it had never been lost from the start.

insensate
"lacking sensation or awareness"


Randomness that did not deserve its own post =3
Someone once asked if what I've shared on this blog is share-a-ble with other people. I remembered answering "Yea, since whatever I put up here is no secret. Things that should be kept in the heart should be kept in the heart." Said person paused before saying, "you are very brave."

No comments: