Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Not Happy

How could they?!

For all my 5 semesters with Monash, of course I would have encountered lecture clashes in at least one out of those semesters (it was a total of 3 semesters with clashes). They were always minimal. One lecture with another lecture. I understood it can't be helped. And I was okay with it, even for some subjects that did not provide online lectures. (If Monash Malaysia was consistent with Monash Australia in terms of lectures, then it wouldn't have been a problem at all.)

But this semester is truly a first. Not one, not two, but THREE freaking slots clashed! And it's not just 3 lectures. Oh no, it wasn't all that bad. It's ONLY two lectures and ONE LAB. How can I not complain?!

I typed out an email in an instant and have gotten two replies at present. The first was a forward to another staff. The second was asking me to reply not using my gmail. Well, excuse me if I used my monash account through gmail and excuse me if the webmail is "actually so easy to use". Well, it is easy. Except it holds no more than 40MB and is a pain to maintain with all the extra redundant steps and pop ups.

Not happy and I'm being stubborn about it >(

No comments: